Water Filter Installation. A few tricks and tips to make your bathroom installation a whole lot easier. See how to connect the pipes and fittings to the kitchen sink, sink, toilet water lines using PEX water lines and PEX fittings. How to install a drain system, different ways to configure it for your own situation.This is the BEST plumbing solution for beginner DIY plumbers. In this bathroom training video you will learn how to use PEX and copper water lines and fittings to quickly and easily plumb your new bathroom! Bathroom Plumbing is simple to do if you have the right instructions to follow. Watch this diy bathroom plumbing video and learn a few Pro secrets for getting your sink water lines installed right the first time.
PUR Advanced Faucet Filtration System available at
PUR RF-9999 MineralClear Faucet Replacement Water Filter Refill, 3-Pack at
The Carpe Diem Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to
We updated our Old PUR Basic to the New PUR Advanced Faucet Filtration System. We had to change our nice pull out faucet since the adapters did not work with the aerator connections. Think twice when your buying a nice pull out faucet and if you want to keep your PUR at the same time.
PUR Website has trouble shooting answers:
Changing your water filter regularly is crucial when it comes to removing contaminants, because a clean filter means clean water. It is recommended that faucet filters be replaced every 100 gallons or every three months to maintain maximum contaminant removal.
Dimensions: 6.75W x 2.875H x 5.25L
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
Intro Music by: Think Tank by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Time Warner Network’s Welcome Home featured Brondell’s H2O+ Cypress and Pearl Countertop Water Filtration Systems. These water filter systems are extremely effective at removing harmful chemicals from your home drinking water, yet elegant and small enough to sit nicely on your kitchen counter. Even Brondell’s H2O+ Pitcher water filters outperform the competition in 4 out of 5 tests!
Make sure your family has a healthy home and check out Brondell’s entire H2O+ line at
Ask This Old House plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey improves the taste and odor of municipal drinking water with a whole house filtration system that includes a sediment filter and a granulated activated carbon filter.
SUBSCRIBE to This Old House:
Whole House Filtration System
Copper Pipe and Fittings
3 Copper Ball Valves
Adapter Fittings to Connect Filters
Thread Sealing Tape
1. Turn off the main plumbing supply to the house and drain as much water as possible from the pipes by opening all faucets and fixtures and then opening a drawoff valve near the main.
2. Determine the location of the prefilter. If necessary, attach a piece of plywood for attaching the filter bracket.
3. Use a tubing cutter to cut in to the main water supply pipe.
4. Clean, apply flux, and solder the adapter fittings to transition into the filter housing on a workbench to keep the heat away from the filter. Once cool, connect the adapter fittings to the filter housing, using thread sealing tape on threaded connections.
5. Clean, flux, and then dryfit the remaining connections. Include “T” fittings that allow water into and out of the filter, but also connect to a shutoff valve that serves as a bypass. Include a shutoff valve for water entering the filter and a shutoff valve for water leaving the filter.
6. In normal operation, the bypass valve remains in the closed position and the two filter valves are in the open position. If the filter requires service, those valves should be reversed, allowing untreated water into the building temporarily.
7. Once all connections have been made, turn water pressure back on to the building and check for leaks.
8. Follow manufacturer instructions to properly activate the carbon filter.
About Ask This Old House TV:
Homeowners have a virtual truckload of questions for us on smaller projects, and we’re ready to answer. Ask This Old House solves the steady stream of home improvement problems faced by our viewers—and we make house calls! Ask This Old House features some familiar faces from This Old House, including Kevin O’Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, and landscape contractor Roger Cook.
Follow This Old House and Ask This Old House:
For more on This Old House and Ask This Old House, visit us at:
How to Install a Whole-House Water Filter | Ask This Old House
We live in a world class city, so it’s no surprise that our drinking water is some of the best in the world. To get it to this high quality, Sydney Water sources water from local, natural sources and then filters it at our Water Filtration Plants. Watch this short animation to find out more about the water filtration process
Please watch: “Kamalka Phullkari Exclusive 2 Piece ৷৷ Fulkari, ChikanKari, Gottapati Dress”
Blue Butterfly Pro” is a service-oriented channel. If anyone is benefited by watching this channel, that’s my big one. Through which I want to reach lifestyles to everyone. So, I pray to help everyone so that I can improve myself very soon. Then please Like, Share, comments and Subscribe
Our channel will also help you in your business and in your daily life. we are looking forward to promoting your local business or activity in or around BANGLADESH. Also, we are open for collaborations with other online and offline talents.
Subscribes My Channel:
For Business Promotion & Sponsors contact:
contact: +8801839958955 (WhatsApp or IMO)
Also, Subscribe to my other channels:
#TODAY SHOPPING UPDATE:
For More Info or to Buy Now:
Vagua 2in1 Cordless Upright Water Filtration Vacuum
Not only is this handy vacuum lightweight and cordless, it has a patented water filtration cleaning system that removes 99.9% of dust down to…
Prices shown on the previously recorded video may not represent the current price. View hsn.com to view the current selling price. HSN Item #550770