Today I’ll share with you one of our lessons on how to make a slow sand biochar filter that treats 300 litres of pond or rain water per day. Can I make swamp water drinkable? How do I purify water? How do I make dirty water clean? How do I make water drinkable? Water filter for drinking. Water filter with charcoal. How to make water filter for home?
Check out our online courses:
★ WATER COURSE // www.bioveda.co/water
★ DOME HOME COURSE // www.bioveda.co/domehome
★ ECO HOME FOR COLD CLIMATE // www.bioveda.co/wautillarium
water filter, DIY water filter, how to make a water filter, how to purify water, how to purify water with sand, how to purify water with charcoal, how to make clean water, clean water, purified water, purify water with charcoal, how to make drinking water, how to filter water for drinking, homemade water filter, how to filter water, water filter DIY, water filtration system, water purifier, water filter system for home, how to make water filter, filter water, filtering water, how to clean water, natural water filter,water purification
Hello and welcome to my channel in this video we learn how to make a low cost water purifier with help of charcoal this is useful for people who have not enough money to buy
high cost purifier and also who live in remote areas .cost of this is approx 2$
– Pebbles and Sand
– Fine Sand
– Plastic Bottle
– Plastic Container
– Plastic Tap
Subscribe Now and also hit bell icon
Subscribe to MrSamele
How to Make Powerful Water Pump at Home – With 42cc Engine
Build a Air Bike at home
How to Make a Boat – at Home
How to Make Welding Machine at Home – 12V Battery DIY
How to Make Cricket Bowling Machine at Home
How to Make Scorpion Robot Toy – at Home
How to Make Robot / Remote controlled Robotic Arm at Home – Very Easy Way
How to Make Powerful Reciprocating Water Pump / Compressor – at Home Easy way
How to Make Water Purifier at Home – Easy Way
How to make Powerful Submersible pump – at home – easy way
How to Make Washing Machine at Home – DIY Washer
How to Make Electric Boat at Home – Easy Way
How to Make Solar Cooker At Home
How to Make a Air Cooler at Home – Easy Way
How to Make Racing Car for Kids – at Home
How to Make Paper Sword – Easy Way – Toy For Kids Game
Song: Jim Yosef – Link [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
In this video, we will learn how to use Rain Bird Large Capacity Disc Filter to protect our home appliances from dirty water.
You can use this filter as whole house water filter,washing machine,dishwasher etc.
About Water Filter
A water filter removes impurities by lowering contamination of water using a fine physical barrier, a chemical process, or a biological process. Filters cleanse water to different extents for purposes such as providing agricultural irrigation, accessible drinking water, public and private aquaria, and the safe use of ponds and swimming pools.
About Rainbird 1 Large Capacity Disc Filter-130 Micron/120 Mesh-NPT Thread
Rain Bird disc filter is a type of irrigation filter, similar to a screen filter, except that the filter cartridge is made up of a number of disks stacked on top of each other like a pile of poker chips.
The filtration element consists of grooved discs, mounted on a spine, forming a cylindrical filter element. The water passes through the small grooves in between the discs which are compressed together by a spring located at the bottom of the filter cover and the impurities are trapped behind. Disc filters can be back flushed in such a way that the disks are able to separate and spin during the cleaning cycle.
Rain Bird Corporation supplies custom configured disc filters from 50 GPM to 4000 GPM.
1)Rain Bird HDF Disc Filter Advantages
• HDF systems helical action provides efficient cleaning
• Manufactured from engineered plastics to resist rust and corrosion from chemicals and water
• Pre-assembled for easy installation
• Disc elements provide depth filtration, not just surface filtration
• Manual backflush cycle can be initiated from the controller
• Plastic backflush valves are lightweight and corrosion resistant
• Low maintenance
• Filtration disc versatility. Filtration grade can be easily changed
2) Rain Bird Filtron 110 Filter Flush Controller
• Rain Bird Filtron 110 Control Unit allows backwash activation by time or pressure differential
• Operates 12V DC latch solenoids or 24V AC solenoids
• Control units available in 12 VDC, 110 VAC and 220 VAC
• LCD and keyboard allow easy to read performance parameters and ease of setting the controller.
• Filtration Area. Larger filtration area equals less frequent cleaning, which lowers overall maintenance costs.
• Disc Filtration Option. Ideal for dirty water supplies due to increased filtration area. Particularly effective for water with high organic content.
• Higher Allowable Flow Rates. These filters are ideal for large irrigation zones that require a higher flow rate.
• Quality. When you sell Rain Bird, you sell dependability and peace of mind.
4) Disc Filter
• Disc Filter are 120 mesh filters are made up of
hundreds of grooved discs that allow water to pass
while trapping debris. Less maintenance required
due to the large surface area.
• Durable: Made of long-lasting engineering-grade plastic.
• Movable Discs: threaded closure system locks discs into place while in operation and allows them to decompress for easy cleaning of the filter unit.
You can buy it from
Product link is
This video may help to understand
• whole house water filter for well water
• whole house water filter reviews
• whole house water filter systems
• home drinking water filtration
• best home water filtration system
• whole house water filter installation
• whole house water softener
• mixed media filtration system
THANKS FOR WATCHING.
If you enjoyed video, please do like, share and comment.
Please SUBSCRIBE to follow new Uploads
Always be safe, everything you do is at YOUR OWN RISK!
I shall not be liable for any injuries, loss or damages claimed to be caused by watching the contents either.
Business Inquiries: For business and sponsorship inquiries please contact us directly: https://goo.gl/Z2L6yM
Music by: Johan Glossner – “Cause I Am Coming Home (Elphick Remix) (Instrumental Version)”
Royalty Free Music from Epidemic Sound: https://goo.gl/jlJWJO
This video is only for entertainment purposes. If you rely on the information portrayed in this video, you assume the responsibility for the results. Have fun, but always think ahead, and remember that every project you try is at YOUR OWN RISK.
✌️👑 RANDOM NATION: TRANSLATE this video and you’ll GET CREDIT! Click Here: https://goo.gl/F7TtuJ
Want credit TRANSLATING other videos? Click Here to see where else you can contribute: https://goo.gl/Dmpwbq