For some types of coffee, water is the biggest ingredient in terms of volume, so it’s important that the water you’re using is properly filtered.
To find out more, create a MySage account:
Water filters prevent limescale build-up in your espresso machine, but they also soften the water so that you can achieve optimal flavour from your coffee. For a smooth, great tasting coffee, watch our step-by-step tutorial on how to replace the ClaroSwiss water filter in your espresso machine.
1. Remove and drain the water tank and discard the used water filter.
2. Soak the new water filter for five minutes.
3. Set the new filter date to the current month.
4. Assemble the water filter parts to ensure they are firmly connected and install the water filter into the tank by clicking into place.
5. Fill the tank to the MAX line and reinstall the water tank in to place. Remember to the replace the filter after 90 days or after 48L.
Keeping your machine clean is key to great tasting coffee and machine longevity. Learn how to descale your Barista Express™ espresso machine:
Need to perform a clear water backflush? Here’s how:
About Sage Appliances:
Over the past 80+ years Sage has grown to become an iconic global brand, delivering kitchen products to over 70 countries around the globe. The company goes to market as Sage Appliances in the UK and Europe, and as Breville for the rest of the world. Sage has enhanced people’s lives through the delivery of brilliant innovation and thoughtful design based on deep consumer insights, empowering people to do things more impressively or easily than they’d thought possible in their own home and ultimately allowing them to Master Every Moment™.
To find out more about us, visit our website:
Master Every Moment™
#Sage #CoffeeGuide #BaristaExpress
Subscribe to our channel to keep up to date with all our latest content:
Watch other films on how to get the most out of the Barista Express™:
Find us on other social channels: