Water Filter Installation. A few tricks and tips to make your bathroom installation a whole lot easier. See how to connect the pipes and fittings to the kitchen sink, sink, toilet water lines using PEX water lines and PEX fittings. How to install a drain system, different ways to configure it for your own situation.This is the BEST plumbing solution for beginner DIY plumbers. In this bathroom training video you will learn how to use PEX and copper water lines and fittings to quickly and easily plumb your new bathroom! Bathroom Plumbing is simple to do if you have the right instructions to follow. Watch this diy bathroom plumbing video and learn a few Pro secrets for getting your sink water lines installed right the first time.
Ask This Old House plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey improves the taste and odor of municipal drinking water with a whole house filtration system that includes a sediment filter and a granulated activated carbon filter.
SUBSCRIBE to This Old House:
Whole House Filtration System
Copper Pipe and Fittings
3 Copper Ball Valves
Adapter Fittings to Connect Filters
Thread Sealing Tape
1. Turn off the main plumbing supply to the house and drain as much water as possible from the pipes by opening all faucets and fixtures and then opening a drawoff valve near the main.
2. Determine the location of the prefilter. If necessary, attach a piece of plywood for attaching the filter bracket.
3. Use a tubing cutter to cut in to the main water supply pipe.
4. Clean, apply flux, and solder the adapter fittings to transition into the filter housing on a workbench to keep the heat away from the filter. Once cool, connect the adapter fittings to the filter housing, using thread sealing tape on threaded connections.
5. Clean, flux, and then dryfit the remaining connections. Include “T” fittings that allow water into and out of the filter, but also connect to a shutoff valve that serves as a bypass. Include a shutoff valve for water entering the filter and a shutoff valve for water leaving the filter.
6. In normal operation, the bypass valve remains in the closed position and the two filter valves are in the open position. If the filter requires service, those valves should be reversed, allowing untreated water into the building temporarily.
7. Once all connections have been made, turn water pressure back on to the building and check for leaks.
8. Follow manufacturer instructions to properly activate the carbon filter.
About Ask This Old House TV:
Homeowners have a virtual truckload of questions for us on smaller projects, and we’re ready to answer. Ask This Old House solves the steady stream of home improvement problems faced by our viewers—and we make house calls! Ask This Old House features some familiar faces from This Old House, including Kevin O’Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, and landscape contractor Roger Cook.
Follow This Old House and Ask This Old House:
For more on This Old House and Ask This Old House, visit us at:
How to Install a Whole-House Water Filter | Ask This Old House
Please watch: “Kamalka Phullkari Exclusive 2 Piece ৷৷ Fulkari, ChikanKari, Gottapati Dress”
Blue Butterfly Pro” is a service-oriented channel. If anyone is benefited by watching this channel, that’s my big one. Through which I want to reach lifestyles to everyone. So, I pray to help everyone so that I can improve myself very soon. Then please Like, Share, comments and Subscribe
Our channel will also help you in your business and in your daily life. we are looking forward to promoting your local business or activity in or around BANGLADESH. Also, we are open for collaborations with other online and offline talents.
Subscribes My Channel:
For Business Promotion & Sponsors contact:
contact: +8801839958955 (WhatsApp or IMO)
Also, Subscribe to my other channels:
#TODAY SHOPPING UPDATE:
Iron is one of the most common contaminants faced by well owners. From muddy-colored glasses of drinking water to bright orange streaks in toilets and bathtubs, iron leaves a trail of stains, discoloration, and foul tastes in its wake. Though it is one of the most prevalent water quality issues faced by well-owners, there are many solutions to rid your water of this unwelcome mineral. Join John Woodard, our Master Water Specialist, as we explore how iron gets in your water and how to remove it.
To learn more, read our blog on removing iron from well water:
Shop our water filtration systems at:
Disclaimer. This water filter will not make the water SAFE. It will only render it clear and make it more palatable. you must boil it afterwards or use another form of proper disinfection. SODIS or Solar Disinfection would work.
In this video I go through the processes of constructing a primitive filter utilizing natural recourses such as charcoal from a fire, moss, and sand. I use a soda bottle as the filter container to show you the individual layers and to see the water seep through the layers.
The H-300 filter from Everpure is a residential water filter that reduces the following drinking water contaminates.
– Cysts such as Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica and Cryptosporidium parvum
– Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including THMs
– Lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb-
– Chlorine, taste, odor, dirt, and cloudiness
– Limescale build-up in appliances that use water and More!
It is recommended to change the Everpure h300 filter every 300 gallons or once a year.
Step by Step Guide to Install Kent Elite II water purifier model. Kent Elite II is a WQA Gold Seal Certified water purifier with double purification by RO + UF with TDS controller. It is a high flow-rate RO water purifier that is equally suitable for water from all sources such as bore-wells, tanks or tap-water. Watch this video to learn the installation process.
Step 1 – Unpack the water purifier system from the packing box by removing the thermecol packing. Check all the essential items in the box (List mentioned in the video).
Step 2 – To setup the water connection, keep all the plumbing tools ready before turning off the main water line. Always install the water purifier on the normal water and not on the hot water supply. Learn the next steps of installation from the video.
Step 3 – Make preparation to mound the water purification system. Use the drilling sticker to drill two holes on the wall where the water filter will be placed.
Step 4 – To install the water purifier, place the purifier on a flat surface and cut the wires holding the UF membrane and RO membrane housing. Then hang the purifier on the wall where the screws were drilled. Learn the next steps in the video to turn on the water supply to the purifier.
Step 5 – In the video learn how to check and adjust TDS level to get healthy and tasty drinking water from Kent RO water purifiers.
Give your family a healthy and pure lifestyle with Kent Elite II water purifier –