Making healing broth is virtually universal around the world so we consult two nutritional experts to learn about how to do it and to find out why it’s so good for us. In addition, the quality and purity of our water is becoming a topic of increasing concern for many people so we examine the major options available for filtering the water we use for cooking and drinking.
Aquatic Life Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Unit, 4 Stage Twist-In 75 GPD, Deionization Water Filter
▶Check This on Amazon▶
► For UK Customers►
Aquatic Life Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Unit, 4 Stage Twist-In 75 GPD, Deionization Water Filter
• 75 GALLON PER DAY – The average family uses less than 50 gallons a day in water filtration needs. The Aquatic Life Reverse Osmosis Water filter has a higher capacity of 75 gallons per day giving you more clean water if needed.
• DEIONIZATION WATER FILTER – This 4 stage reverse osmosis deionization water filtration unit reduces salt, calcium, magnesium, and other metallic ions from your water leaving you clean, clear water for household use.
• 4 STAGES OF FILTRATION – This system includes a 5 Micron Sediment Filter (change every 6 months), a 5 Micron Solid Carbon Filter (change every 6 months), RO Membrane Filter Cartridge 75 GPD (replace every 1-2 years) and Color Changing Deionization Cartridge (replace when the resin color changes completely).
• EASY TWIST IN CARTRIDGES – We made changing the filter media as easy as possible with our twist in replacement filter cartridges. No tools are required and no contact with the filter material is needed. It’s a clean and simple way to change the cartridge without mess.
• INSTALLATION PARTS INCLUDED – Included with every reverse osmosis filter system is the needed tubing, water supply connectors, and drain connector. With a few simple tools you can have your water filtration unit running in just a few minutes.
***** Technical Details *****
Manufacturer | Aquatic Life
***** Additional Details *****
***** Extra Details *****
NOTE: Carbon removes Chlorine, not Chloramines. These are two different treatments used by cities to treat water. If you have Chloramines, you need a prefilter before using this RO/DI unit.
A History of Quality
Aquatic Life has 40 years combined with experience in retail sales, water filtration, marketing, product development and manufacturing. Product development is guided by comments and suggestions from retailers and consumers who use our products. We are a big enough company to meet our customer’s demands on time, but small enough to provide service that is unmatched in the industry.
4-Stage Filtration with a Twist
Making RO/DI Water Easy
Making RO/DI water is easy with this unit. Simply plumb the unit with the included components and you’re ready to make RO/DI water for your aquarium or humidifier. Add a few optional parts and this system is perfect for providing water to a refrigerator dispenser and ice maker. When it’s time to replace the cartridges, simply Twist-Out the old cartridges and Twist-In the new ones. Tap the User Manual link below for examples on how to plumb and use this unit to its full potential.
Stage 1 – 5 Micron Sediment Filter traps particulate matter like dirt, silt and rust.
Stage 2 – Activated Carbon Block Filter reduces chlorine and conditons water prior to the RO membrane.
Stage 3 – The RO Membrane removes up to 98% of the Total Dissolved Solids from the water down to 1/10,000 of a micron, reducing arsenic, lead, parasitic cysts, copper and more.
Stage 4 – The Color Changing Deionization Resin removes the remaining TDS from the membrane-filtered water.
The included Float Valve makes it easy to fill tanks, containers and aquariums automatically. The float can be adjusted as needed. Simply drill a 7/8″ hole and install with the included hardware.
Auto Shut-Off Solenoid (ASO)
The included ASO and check valve will shut-off the wastewater line when the filtered water line is stopped. This means the RO/DI unit can be plumbed to a water tap or use the included float valve.
Specialty Plumbing Components
Special 90° Elbows make it easy to customize the installation of this RO/DI unit. This allows the unit to be used with an optional booster pump and/or pressure tank for drinking water applications.
The Membrane is the Heart
The 75 gallon per day membrane is the heart of the system. The membrane removes contaminants from tap water using a special semi-permeable membrane. By applying water pressure across the membrane, contaminants are concentrated on one side of the membrane and filtered water on the other side of the membrane. This is why reverse osmosis units have a wastewater line as well as a filtered line.
When to Replace Cartridges?
Sediment & Carbon every 3-6 months or 650 gallons of filtered water
Membrane every 12-24 months or when reduced flow is noticed
DI Resin when the media inside the cartridge changes to a solid tan color.
Hello and welcome to my channel in this video we learn how to make a low cost water purifier with help of charcoal this is useful for people who have not enough money to buy
high cost purifier and also who live in remote areas .cost of this is approx 2$
– Pebbles and Sand
– Fine Sand
– Plastic Bottle
– Plastic Container
– Plastic Tap
Subscribe Now and also hit bell icon
Subscribe to MrSamele
How to Make Powerful Water Pump at Home – With 42cc Engine
Build a Air Bike at home
How to Make a Boat – at Home
How to Make Welding Machine at Home – 12V Battery DIY
How to Make Cricket Bowling Machine at Home
How to Make Scorpion Robot Toy – at Home
How to Make Robot / Remote controlled Robotic Arm at Home – Very Easy Way
How to Make Powerful Reciprocating Water Pump / Compressor – at Home Easy way
How to Make Water Purifier at Home – Easy Way
How to make Powerful Submersible pump – at home – easy way
How to Make Washing Machine at Home – DIY Washer
How to Make Electric Boat at Home – Easy Way
How to Make Solar Cooker At Home
How to Make a Air Cooler at Home – Easy Way
How to Make Racing Car for Kids – at Home
How to Make Paper Sword – Easy Way – Toy For Kids Game
Song: Jim Yosef – Link [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Having our house water supply fed from a well the taste of our water left something to be desired. After a bit of research we decided on the Waterdrop under sink filter purchased from Amazon. This video walks through the contents of the box and shows how quickly and easily it can be installed with minimal tools.
We are very happy with the outcome and the taste of our water now. We use it to fill our Opal countertop ice maker, Kuerig coffee maker, pots for cooking, and tons more. If you’re thinking about purchasing an under sink filter this might just do the trick for you.
In this video, we will learn how to use Rain Bird Large Capacity Disc Filter to protect our home appliances from dirty water.
You can use this filter as whole house water filter,washing machine,dishwasher etc.
About Water Filter
A water filter removes impurities by lowering contamination of water using a fine physical barrier, a chemical process, or a biological process. Filters cleanse water to different extents for purposes such as providing agricultural irrigation, accessible drinking water, public and private aquaria, and the safe use of ponds and swimming pools.
About Rainbird 1 Large Capacity Disc Filter-130 Micron/120 Mesh-NPT Thread
Rain Bird disc filter is a type of irrigation filter, similar to a screen filter, except that the filter cartridge is made up of a number of disks stacked on top of each other like a pile of poker chips.
The filtration element consists of grooved discs, mounted on a spine, forming a cylindrical filter element. The water passes through the small grooves in between the discs which are compressed together by a spring located at the bottom of the filter cover and the impurities are trapped behind. Disc filters can be back flushed in such a way that the disks are able to separate and spin during the cleaning cycle.
Rain Bird Corporation supplies custom configured disc filters from 50 GPM to 4000 GPM.
1)Rain Bird HDF Disc Filter Advantages
• HDF systems helical action provides efficient cleaning
• Manufactured from engineered plastics to resist rust and corrosion from chemicals and water
• Pre-assembled for easy installation
• Disc elements provide depth filtration, not just surface filtration
• Manual backflush cycle can be initiated from the controller
• Plastic backflush valves are lightweight and corrosion resistant
• Low maintenance
• Filtration disc versatility. Filtration grade can be easily changed
2) Rain Bird Filtron 110 Filter Flush Controller
• Rain Bird Filtron 110 Control Unit allows backwash activation by time or pressure differential
• Operates 12V DC latch solenoids or 24V AC solenoids
• Control units available in 12 VDC, 110 VAC and 220 VAC
• LCD and keyboard allow easy to read performance parameters and ease of setting the controller.
• Filtration Area. Larger filtration area equals less frequent cleaning, which lowers overall maintenance costs.
• Disc Filtration Option. Ideal for dirty water supplies due to increased filtration area. Particularly effective for water with high organic content.
• Higher Allowable Flow Rates. These filters are ideal for large irrigation zones that require a higher flow rate.
• Quality. When you sell Rain Bird, you sell dependability and peace of mind.
4) Disc Filter
• Disc Filter are 120 mesh filters are made up of
hundreds of grooved discs that allow water to pass
while trapping debris. Less maintenance required
due to the large surface area.
• Durable: Made of long-lasting engineering-grade plastic.
• Movable Discs: threaded closure system locks discs into place while in operation and allows them to decompress for easy cleaning of the filter unit.
You can buy it from
Product link is
This video may help to understand
• whole house water filter for well water
• whole house water filter reviews
• whole house water filter systems
• home drinking water filtration
• best home water filtration system
• whole house water filter installation
• whole house water softener
• mixed media filtration system
THANKS FOR WATCHING.
If you enjoyed video, please do like, share and comment.
Please SUBSCRIBE to follow new Uploads
Always be safe, everything you do is at YOUR OWN RISK!
I shall not be liable for any injuries, loss or damages claimed to be caused by watching the contents either.
Business Inquiries: For business and sponsorship inquiries please contact us directly: https://goo.gl/Z2L6yM
Music by: Johan Glossner – “Cause I Am Coming Home (Elphick Remix) (Instrumental Version)”
Royalty Free Music from Epidemic Sound: https://goo.gl/jlJWJO
This video is only for entertainment purposes. If you rely on the information portrayed in this video, you assume the responsibility for the results. Have fun, but always think ahead, and remember that every project you try is at YOUR OWN RISK.
✌️👑 RANDOM NATION: TRANSLATE this video and you’ll GET CREDIT! Click Here: https://goo.gl/F7TtuJ
Want credit TRANSLATING other videos? Click Here to see where else you can contribute: https://goo.gl/Dmpwbq