🌟 👇🏼 🌟 👇🏼 🌟
TDS & pH Testing the ZIP RO Water Filter! (Part 2)
In my last video I covered why I believe the ZIP Reverse Osmosis Zero Installation Purifier was the best countertop water filter on the market and why I chose it for my home and family.
I took a couple of months to use and get to know the machine so that I can give a better review of my experience with the ZIP filter.
In this video I tested water filtered using the ZIP against tap water, left over ZIP water (concentrated dirty water on the bottom tank), bottled Reverse Osmosis water, and a high pH alkaline bottled water. (Results in video)
After testing I firmly believe the ZIP water filter is the best choice for water purification for my household. I love how convenient it is and it is great to know we are drinking water free of contaminants. In addition, I love that this machine goes a step above most and has a post filter remineralization process that turns my RO filtered water into alkaline, mineral water! This is the only machine I have found on the market to have this option.
For More Information or To Purchase the ZIP Water Filter, visit https://puricomusa.com/
Why I LOVE the ZIP RO Water Filter:
• Requires zero installation (literally take it out of the box, plug it in, fill container with water and push the big button on the front)
• Portable/Countertop Unit- great for renters like us or people on the go who do not want to permanently install an expensive water purifier system to a place they will not be staying at.
• Reverse Osmosis technology which is the same process used by most of the expensive bottled water brands we used to purchase from
• The only RO system [I was able to find] that has a post-filter mineralization process that automatically reintroduces minerals back into the water which also alkalizes it. 👌🏼
• Very sleek and looks nice (this is more personal preference but I love the look of this machine)
*DISCLAIMER: This video is in collaboration with Puricom. I was sent the ZIP Water Filter in exchange for an honest review. However, all opinions are entirely my own.
I hope you enjoyed this video!
Let me know your thoughts and suggestions in the ✍🏼 C O M M E N T ✍🏼 section below.
It would mean the world to me if you could hit that 👍🏼 L I K E 👍🏼 button if you enjoyed this video.
Also, please 🚩📝 S U B S C R I B E 📝🚩 to my channel so you don’t miss out on future videos!
Thanks so much for watching! I hope to see you in my next video! ❤️
Other Review Videos:
Black & Decker Air Fryer Review & Demo 👉🏼 👉🏼https://youtu.be/UNegbow4So8
Secura Duxtop Induction Cooktop Review 👉🏼 👉🏼 https://youtu.be/36NKXoZqwUI
Connect With Me:
Original Video Source
- October 23, 2019