Discover How to Make a 25 cent, portable, survival, water filtration system with a water bottle and stuff you can find just about anywhere.
The bottom line is… without a sustainable, CLEAN water supply, you will not last much beyond 3 or 4 days, even in the best of circumstances. So in this video, I’ll show you how to improvise an emergency, disaster, survival water filter that can help you stay alive when the chips are down.
If you found this review to be Helpful and are Ready to Check Out or Buy Any Gear, I’d be Honored if You Use the following link to Search for Your Best deals on Amazon:
As Promised… Here are Links to the Gear Mentioned and Used in this Video:
GatorAid Bottles – You have to drink or dump the GatorAid first – I suggest drinking it:
Stainless Steel Camping Cup
Get the Latest News – Cool Survival Tips and Other Cool Stuff
JOIN our Growing Facebook Community…. Just Do It… You’ll be glad you did!
Simply “LIKE” our Facebook page and you should get updates when we post answers to YOUR questions and Other Cool Stuff…
HERE’s the LINK to FACEBOOK:
Please Comment, Like & Share this video (Thanks!!!)
Subscribe to this Channel for more Great Gear Reviews and Survival Tips:
Follow Ultimate Survival Tips on Twitter:
Some of Our OTHER GEAR REVIEW and TIPS VIDEOS:
– Schrade Extreme Survival Knife – SCHF10:
– Knife Sharpening Boot Camp – Session 2:
– Gear Pods Survival System:
– Bear Grylls Ultimate Pro Survival Knife:
– Rocky S2V Survival Grenade:
– David’s Every Day Carry (EDC) – #1:
– Knife Sharpening Boot Camp – Session 1:
– Bug Out Basics – Session 1:
– Survival Quick Tip – Paracord Basics:
– Ambient Weather Survival Radio:
– SOG Creed Knife:
– Cold Steel SRK Survival Knife:
– Bear Grylls Ultimate Paracord Knife:
– Schrade Extreme Survival Knife:
Our FTC Disclosure:
Thanks for hangin’ out!
- June 14, 2020